Effective as of December 11, 2020.
Table of Contents
- Personal Information We Collect
- How We Use Your Personal Information
- How We Share Your Personal Information
- Your Choices
- Other Sites, Mobile Applications and Services
- Security Practices
- International Data Transfers
- How to Contact Us
- Your California Privacy Rights
- Notice to European Users
Personal Information We Collect
Information you provide to us. Personal information you provide to us through the Service or otherwise includes.
- Business and personal contact information, such as your first and last name, email and mailing addresses, phone number, professional title and company name.
- Content you choose to upload to the Service, such as text, images, audio, and video, along with the metadata associated with the files you upload.
- Profile information, such as your username and password that you may set to establish an online account with us, your photograph, interests, and preferences.
- Registration information, such as information that may be related to a service, an account or an event for which you register.
- Feedback or correspondence, such as information you provide when you contact us with questions, feedback, or otherwise correspond with us online.• Demographic Information, such as your city, state, country of residence, postal code, and age.
- Government-issued identification numbers, such as a national identification number (e.g., Social Security Number, tax identification number, passport number), state or local identification number (e.g., driver’s license of state ID number), and an image of the relevant identification card.
- Medical History Data, such as your height/weight, prior medical diagnosis and testing, current and previous use of medications, familial medical history, and health habits.
- Transaction information, such as information about payments to and f rom you and other details of products or services you have purchased f rom us.
- Usage information, such as sensor information (e.g., heart rate; respiratory rate; body temperature) ) and information about how you use the Service and interact with us, including information associated with any content you upload to the websites or otherwise submit to us, and information you provide when you use any interactive features of the Service.
- Marketing information, such as your preferences for receiving communications about our activities, events, and publications, and details about how you engage with our communications.
- Payment information, such as your credit card or debit card information.
Information we obtain from other third parties.
Cookies and Other Information Collected by Automated Means
How We Use Your Personal Information
- provide, operate and improve the Service;
- provide information about our products and services;
- establish and maintain your user profile on the Service;
- enable security features of the Service, such as by sending you security codes via email or SMS, and remembering devices f rom which you have previously logged in;
- communicate with you about the Service, including by sending you announcements, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- communicate with you about events or contests in which you participate;
- understand your needs and interests, and personalize your experience with the Service and our communications;
- provide support and maintenance for the Service; and
- respond to your requests, questions and feedback
How We Share Your Personal Information
Partners. We may sometimes share your personal information with partners or enable partners to collect information directly via our Service.
Opt out of marketing communications. You may opt out of marketing-related emails by following the opt-out or unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of the email, or by contacting us at [email protected]. You may continue to receive service-related and other non-marketing emails.
Users may opt out of receiving targeted advertising on websites through members of the Network Advertising Initiative by clicking here or the Digital Advertising Alliance by clicking here. European users may opt out of receiving targeted advertising on websites through members of the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance by clicking here, selecting the user’s country, and then clicking “Choices” (or similarly titled link). Users of our mobile applications may opt out of receiving targeted advertising in mobile apps through participating members of the Digital Advertising Alliance by installing the AppChoices mobile app, available here, and selecting the user’s choices. Please note that we also may work with companies that offer their own opt-out mechanisms and may not participate in the opt-out mechanisms that we linked above.
Do Not Track. Some Internet browsers may be configured to send “Do Not Track” signals to the online services that you visit. We currently do not respond to “Do Not Track” or similar signals. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
Other Sites, Mobile Applications and Services
International Data Transfers
How to Contact Us
Please direct any questions or comments about this Policy or privacy practices to [email protected]. You may also write to us via postal mail at:
Cherish Health, Inc.
Attn: Legal – Privacy
245 Main street, Cambridge, MA 02142 USA
Notice to European Users
- To administer events and contests• For research and development
- To send you marketing communications
- To display advertisements
- To manage our recruiting and process employment applications
- For compliance, f raud prevention and safety
- To create anonymous data
Automated Decision-Making and Profiling. We may use automated decision-making and/or profiling in regard to your personal information for some services and products, such as automatic refusal of an online credit application or being automatically rejected when applying for a job through an online platform, logic used and consequences for the user. You can request a manual review of the accuracy of an automated decision that you are unhappy with or limit or object to such automated decision-making and/or profiling by contacting us at [email protected].
- Access. Provide you with information about our processing of your personal information and give you access to your personal information.
- Correct. Update or correct inaccuracies in your personal information.
- Delete. Delete your personal information.
- Transfer. Transfer a machine-readable copy of your personal information to you or a third party of your choice.
- Restrict. Restrict the processing of your personal information.
- Object. Object to our reliance on our legitimate interests as the basis of our processing of your personal information that impacts your rights.
You may submit these requests by email to [email protected] or our postal address provided above. We may request specific information f rom you to help us confirm your identity and process your request. Applicable law may require or permit us to decline your request. If we decline your request, we will tell you why, subject to legal restrictions. If you would like to submit a complaint about our use of your personal information or our response to your requests regarding your personal information, you may contact us or submit a complaint to the data protection regulator in your jurisdiction. You can find your data protection regulator here.
Cross-Border Data Transfer
- Pursuant to the recipient’s compliance with standard contractual clauses, EU-US Privacy Shield (or Swiss-US Privacy Shield, as applicable), or Binding Corporate Rules
- Pursuant to the consent of the individual to whom the personal information pertains
- As otherwise permitted by applicable European requirements.
What are cookies?
Who serves the cookies
How to control them
For more information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your computer or mobile device and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org. If you do not accept our cookies, you may experience some inconvenience in your use of our Sites. For example, we may not be able to recognize your computer or mobile device and you may need to log in every time you visit our Sites.
Users may opt out of receiving targeted advertising on websites through members of the Network Advertising Initiative by clicking here or the Digital Advertising Alliance by clicking here. European users may opt out of receiving targeted advertising on websites through members of the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance by clicking here, selecting the user’s country, and then clicking “Choices” (or similarly-titled link). Users of our mobile applications may opt out of receiving targeted advertising in mobile apps through participating members of the Digital Advertising Alliance by installing the AppChoices mobile app, available here, and selecting the user’s choices. Please note that we also may work with companies that offer their own opt-out mechanisms and may not participate in the opt-out mechanisms that we linked above.